E-QURE - Mission
We are committed to advance the science of novel bioelectrical signals, discovered in humans, to innovative electrotherapies that create a new standard of care, restore health or even save lives.
E-QURE - Products & Innovations
E-QURE - first breakthrough medical application, launched in 2007, was the BST - Bioelectrical Signal Therapy™ Device, a pioneering novel electrotherapy for the non-invasive treatment of hard to heal chronic wounds:
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure (Decubitus) Ulcers
- Vascular (Arterial and Venous) Leg Ulcers
- Others, which are resistant to standard or more complex treatments
The safety and efficacy of BST were evaluated in a multicentre randomized controlled study on grade III pressure ulcers as published in the Journal of the European Wound Management Association - EWMA 2007 *1. The rapid therapeutic response to the BST was observed on hard–to–heal chronic wounds that had failed to heal after 10 and even 20 years of standard therapy as published in the JWC (Journal of Wound Care) 2010 *2.
The BST has regulatory approvals for the intended use of chronic wounds treatment in Europe (CE), Canada, Brazil and Israel. FDA approval is pending.
- Ricci, E., Afargan, M. The effect of stochastic electrical noise on hard-to-heal wounds. J Wound Care, 2010; 19 (3): 96-103.
- Ohry, A., Goren, O. The effects of BST electrostimulation on healing of pressure ulcers: results of a multi-center, double blind, randomized, placebo controlled study. EWMA J 2007; 7: oral abstract no. 66.